In this blog post i talk about the most shocking revelation i encountered as i was learning and using mindmaps. Its possible to summarize a book with a mind map without having to read it and better yet, just by glancing at the table of contents. The guiding questions for this post shall be as follows:
- What is a mindmap?
- What are the different types of mind maps?
- Which mindmap style is the most useful?
- How do you summarize a book without reading it?
- Is there a correlation between Neuro Linguistic Programming and Mind Mapping?
- How can you tell what a book is about just by looking at its table of contents?